Free-Floating Hostility

Monday, July 25, 2005



Laura, who is one of my all-time favorite girls. Posted by Picasa

1 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger Laura at July 28, 2005 5:44 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Yay! I wonder how many times over the years you and I have banged heads...

    My name will link you to my inchoate blog. It's supposed to be about writing but I haven't had much time to write lately.

    My more daily blog thing is over here. I think I tried to explain that most of the interesting things are only visible if you also have an LJ account, so all you'll see right now is that I have a cold and am whiny about it. But if you sign up for a free LJ account, you can keep up with me and Jess more easily, should you so desire!

    It was so fantastic to see you!

Post a Comment