Free-Floating Hostility

Monday, April 24, 2006


Now Appearing in our Sidebar

It turns out yet another of our friends, has a blog. A good one, named Bee Policy. Allow me in particular to recommend the post titled "What would you Send into Space?" Just to sweeten the deal, the author of Bee Policy is Jess, known to many of you as the creator of the llama dialogues.

This reminds me that I never got around to linking you all to Laura's blog, Sweet Machine. I think she may have told me that some of the posts are suppressed unless you do something extra. Can blogs do that?

And speaking of our sidebar, I am going to get around to fixing our look soon. I threw this template together as a stopgap during the Internet Explorer crisis, but it's now been months, and I'm sick of that smug disembodied head. My apologies.

2 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger jess at April 27, 2006 9:27 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I created llama dialogues? Oh my god I am going senile.

    Remember when I woke up on Isaac's floor at reunion, and you guys were saying funny things, and I said "those are funny, who are you quoting" and apparently it was me? I suppose this is a better option than saying offensive things and then forgetting, or saying dull things but remembering them as funny.

    Anyway, there's a recent post on Bee Policy that involves CTY, so I'd love your comments...

  •   Posted by Blogger jess at April 27, 2006 9:32 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Also: A very high percentage of your friends' blogs begin with the letter B. This is weird.

    My word verification is "bichcdam," which sounds like the German for "generous beaver house."

Post a Comment