Free-Floating Hostility

Friday, November 11, 2005


Yet More Fun with Spam

I feel honored. Today Kofi Annan himself e-mailed me to ask my help in laundering the profits he reaped off the U.N.'s oil-for-food program in Iraq. Don't believe me? Here's the e-mail:


From: "KOFI ANNAN"
Subject: READ AND GET BACK
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:08:34 +0400

Full Headers
Undecoded Letter
I KOFI ANNAN, secretary-general of the united nations, would like to ask
your partnership in reprofilling funds over $250m in excess ,the funds would
be coming via a string of selected banks in Europe and Asia.

The funds in question were generated by me during the oil for food program
in Iraq.

I have been getting scandals/ controversy in this regards, you can read
more on the links below-

(ED NOTE: LINKS DELETED)

You would be paid 5% as your management fee. please do not write back
directly to me via my official email address as all further correspondence
should be sent to my private mail box. As soon as you indicate your interest
i will give further details, remember to treat this mail and transaction as
strictly confidential.
I will wait to get your urgent correspondence via my private mail box-

KOFI ANNAN,
SECRETARY- GENERAL
kofiannan005@walla.com
www.un.org



Unfortunately, Kofi was e-mailing a reporter, so strictly confidential was not really on the table.

Also, I received software offers from Inordinate O. Caravans and Workhorse H. Tubae.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment