Free-Floating Hostility

Monday, April 03, 2006


More on Fantasy Baseball

One day into the baseball season, and I'm fairly convinced that I am playing in far too many fantasy leagues. I spent about three hours at home watching baseball on four different channels and couldn't keep track of just who exactly I needed to root for and against. So this is tough. I got an e-mail from someone regarding a trade and I didn't know what league he was talking about. That's not good at all.

Doing three drafts in six days also leads to some strange glitches. For instance, I have Robinson Cano in three leagues. I didn't even know who Robinson Cano was until I watched him and the Yankees bludgeon the A's tonight. What it means is that I'm going to do a ton of work and still finish in last place.

On the bright side the Tigers won today. 162-0 baby.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment