Free-Floating Hostility

Saturday, July 29, 2006


A Real F---ing Kapuchnik

I speed, okay? If and when I get a speeding ticket, I will take it like a man, because I deserve one. I speed because I want to get home before nine o'clock, but I understand that I am taking a calculated risk. However, with that exception, I abide all driving laws to the point of timidity. That's what makes it so maddening that I've received a $360 ticket for running a red light. I didn't do it on purpose, but the photos make me look like I was just thumbing my nose at the City of Berkeley.

On an unrelated note, do you ever get the feeling that a lot of my blog posts have the structure of the opening paragraph of a 7th-grade english essay? I'm thinking "What is a Gentleman? Is it someone with nice gloves or someone who never makes people feel bad about having crooked teeth? In Charles Dickens' Great Expectations, a gentleman is blah blah blah blah blah..."

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment