Free-Floating Hostility

Thursday, March 22, 2007


I (f---ing, f---ing, f---ing hate) Huckabees

Anna has made her opinion clear on David O. Russell.

Apparently famous Cass Tech graduate Lily Tomlin feels the same way. And, incidentally, David O. Russell also hates Lily Tomlin. Here's a link from defamer to some outtakes from I (Heart) Huckabees. I doubt they'll be online very long, but I'd suggest not listening to them at work unless you can have the sound to yourself. Lots of cursing.

2 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger Anna at March 22, 2007 11:02 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • The best part of the first clip is Isabelle Huppert in the foreground touching up her hair and makeup while everything goes to hell.

    The best part of the second clip is that when Russell bursts onto the set, the camera follows him, which means some guy is behind the camera making sure none of the obscenity goes out of frame.

  •   Posted by Blogger Jeff'y at March 30, 2007 7:09 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Yeah, well, this is all I have to say about that.

    Is it okay to link to College Humor? I feel dirty.

Post a Comment