Free-Floating Hostility

Sunday, October 23, 2005


What do you Think of our new Haircut?

Ok, kids. I moved the author line up toward the top of our post to see if that would make for easier reading. Perhaps our respective writing styles are so different that this makes no difference. Would you be good enough to let me know if you think that should be kept or changed back? If it's useful, I'll play around with the format to make it more attractive and aligned and whatnot. If not I'll scrap it. It was Jeff's idea that I stole anyway.

Just to be clear, this isn't like the time I posted a fake poll. I actually want to know what you think. If leaving comments intimidates you or it's important to preserve your anonymity, you probably know my email address.

5 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger Jeff'y at October 24, 2005 6:05 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I'd forgo (Fargo?) the bullets before the the names and get rid of the | before the bullet and | before the comments. Otherwise, yeah, that's what it looks like when you put the name and date on top.

  •   Posted by Blogger Anna at October 24, 2005 9:38 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Thank you, Jeffrey, for your helpful suggestions. As you can see, I've taken them under advisement.

  •   Posted by Blogger Jeff'y at October 25, 2005 6:06 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Uhuh. You did ask us what we thought, you know.

    On an unrelated topic, my distorted word for posting a comment was just luvav, which is close enough to lulav to remind me that I've been meaning to blog about Sukkoth, and how I learned that an etrog is really a citron (and a lulav is a date palm frond). So that's a freebie for your comments section to make amends for pointing out errant bullets.

  •   Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at October 25, 2005 4:46 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • This format is a winner!

  •   Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at October 30, 2005 9:39 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • It works. (And this message is proof that I still exist.)

Post a Comment