Free-Floating Hostility

Wednesday, October 13, 2004


How married life works

Anna and I have agreed that, should the prospect ever arise, we will engage in a partner swap with John Kerry and Teresa Heinz Kerry. This is the only adultery clause built into our marriage, and only applies if we both get a Kerry.

On my end, I think the attraction is clear. With her accent and her attitude, Teresa is obviously the hottest woman in politics today (sorry Gov. Granholm(thanks to Nick for the better picture)). Anna believes that John Kerry is the man for our generation. While her mother would have slept with Clinton with or without her husband's support, Anna imagines coitus with a sex addict to be a joyless prospect, and not worth crafting an adultery clause. Kerry's virility and fine performance under pressure give the impression of a man who, she says, "gets the job done." Also, luckily for me, she has a thing for big noses.

2 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger Jeff'y at October 13, 2004 9:42 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I was just going to say that I couldn't think of any scenario under which that prospect might arise, but then I just thought of one. Needless to say, it's really kinky.

  •   Posted by Blogger Rich at October 19, 2004 2:29 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Adele says I have a big nose. Swap?

Post a Comment