Free-Floating Hostility

Monday, November 08, 2004


I got your mandate right here

I'm not going to entertain much Bush mandate talk here since anyone who is not a total fucking moron should can look at the numbers 51-48 and realize there is not much difference between the two. I look at it like this: If you won a football game 51-48 and then claimed that one result plainly proved that every team should play football the exact same way as you, you'd be wrong. You might be a sportstalk radio host, but you'd still be wrong.

Instead, thanks to Cory, I'll post the link to these maps, which weight the map based on population. My favorite is the second one, which shows Minnesota and Washington eating up the Dakotas, Montana, and Idaho. And fuck those guys.

1 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger Jeff'y at November 08, 2004 9:01 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I think I beat you 51-48 in Madden once, back when we were living together in Ruggles, and I used my subsequent mandate to force you to pick up your dirty clothes from the floor. That was cool.

Post a Comment