Free-Floating Hostility

Wednesday, March 09, 2005


Bell's Palsy for Blogs

Since I started looking at FFH from work (ON MY BREAK) I have realized that while FFH looks totally fine in my browser, Firefox, the bottom half of the sidebar is dropped all the way to the bottom of the page when viewed in Internet Explorer. As to Netscape, I don't even know what it will look like. I will eventually try to figure out a solution, probably involving another facelift for FFH, but I don't know when, so I have to ask your patience until then.

Alternatively, you could get Firefox, too. I recommend it highly, and it's free. Jeff pushed it for a long time and for a long time I ignored him, but when I had finally had it with spyware popping up all over my computer I agreed to try it, and it is sooooooooo goooooooooood.

3 Comment(s):

Post a Comment