Free-Floating Hostility

Sunday, May 29, 2005


I Just Called to Say I have a Cell Phone

I enjoyed getting my little neighbor a toy cell phone so much that today I got myself a real one. I haven't had a cell for five years, when my old phone Florence died (unless you count Javier, the Spanish mobile phone I got the summer I was in Seville). Florence was red, and obviously feminine. My new phone, Patience, is a more understated silver. Patience also flips. After some deliberation I decided it would be unwise to post my new number on the blog, but for those of you on Verizon, we can now talk for free, and for the rest of you I do have a national plan.

1 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger BrooklynDodger at May 30, 2005 3:00 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • At the bottom of FFH are 3 ads for toilets and one for terrorist profiling. Which BD clicked. BD wonders what link in google conjured that connection.

    Now we'll see if cell phone ads pop up.

Post a Comment