Free-Floating Hostility

Wednesday, August 17, 2005



Braaaaiins! Well, gnocchi really. Posted by Picasa

4 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger Jeff'y at August 18, 2005 6:13 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Harrrumph. I should have made you take a picture of the replacement pasta, which was perfectly lovely, to balance your coverage.

  •   Posted by Blogger Anna at August 18, 2005 6:18 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • The replacement pasta was absolutely wonderful, and as I said at the time, I am happy that the gnocchi liquefied because I can't imagine dinner could have been more delicious than it was. I just happen to feel that gnocchi are inherently funny.

  •   Posted by Blogger BrooklynDodger at August 18, 2005 3:13 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Did the gnocchi commit suicide, or were they murdered?

  •   Posted by Blogger Anna at August 18, 2005 8:05 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Definitely suicide.

Post a Comment