Free-Floating Hostility

Thursday, November 24, 2005


Ricardo, King of the Jungle

I like holidays. I've given myself the day off, and that means I have 24 hours to do really important things like potchki around the internet looking for tools with which to edit videos of my father acting like tarzan. I've only partially succeeded; it's now in a format most of you will be able to play without further downloading, but I had to rotate it ninety degrees, which squashed it. So, it's not a visually stunning film, but it is the sort of life-affirming thing that it's nice to see on the Thanksgiving. So, without further ado, I present my father (who, for your reference, is a Distinguished Professor Emeritus of the State University of New York), imitating his boyhood hero, Johnny Weismuller--aka Tarzan.

Click here to enjoy, and Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

This will probably take a minute to load, so don't be a spaz. Count the things you're thankful for while you wait.

1 Comment(s):

Post a Comment