Free-Floating Hostility

Sunday, January 08, 2006


Picasa's Blue Period

Is anyone else having hella trouble with Picasa? Within the past week or so they did away with the need to use two separate programs to post a picture, which is in theory a good thing, except that this picture of Rich and Jimmy is the only one of about ten attempted pictures that actually wound up on the blog instead of disappearing into the void. I was planning to brag about my score of 425 at Scrabble, but I can't post the evidence to back it up.

7 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger Anna at January 08, 2006 3:48 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I have just conducted an inventory of our Scrabble tiles and found that we are missing an R, so that score should really be 425*.

  •   Posted by Blogger Jeff'y at January 08, 2006 3:50 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Against Petey, though...?

  •   Posted by Blogger Rich at January 08, 2006 7:34 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I still stand by my contention that "hier," one who hi's, is not a word. And I think that dictionary.com would agree with me.

    I just tried to upload a picture with Picasa and it got lost as well. Better switch to Flickr. I hope google doesn't delete this post.

  •   Posted by Blogger Anna at January 08, 2006 10:48 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Don't be ridiculous. It isn't one who his, it's one who hies, that is, one who goes quickly or hastens.

  •   Posted by Blogger Jeff'y at January 09, 2006 5:23 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Oh, against Rich...

    I like the new curtain-y stuff. It's very, very cute. Hopefully that buys me enough good will to point out that you really need to change the unvisited link color (the a:link CSS selector) from blue(?) to something that is legible on pink(?) without getting called out for being an ass-muncher.

    (All references to colours are approximate.)

  •   Posted by Blogger Anna at January 09, 2006 9:32 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • No, no, hier occurred at a separate game.

    I agree about the blue, though I think it's not necessary to call me an ass munch, especially by someone color blind. Blogger was a trifle uncooperative last night and I settled for legible Dodger Blue before giving up and going to bed.

  •   Posted by Blogger Anna at January 10, 2006 2:30 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Excellent. Another molehill mountainized. Our work here is done.

Post a Comment