Free-Floating Hostility

Saturday, September 16, 2006


Memory Lane














Mike went and found me this picture of him and Josh on the last night of reign of the 125th board of editors at Spectator. I always thought it was adorable. Look how young and ill-shaven they look. I'm probably infringing on some copyright issue, but I don't happen to be scared of anyone connected to Spec.

3 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at September 19, 2006 6:39 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I was there when this photo was taken, I believe. There's also a funny one of Jeff and Ross floating from the same feature, and one of Alice and me where I'm pretending to be Simone.

  •   Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at September 19, 2006 6:40 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Gah, I meant to say "floating around." I did not mean to imply that Jeff and Ross were floating. It's too early in the morning for proofreading.

  •   Posted by Blogger Jeff'y at September 19, 2006 9:56 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Here they are.

    Looks like the Spec redesigned their website again. And it's all ads! I'm jealous. I want to be all ads.

Post a Comment