Free-Floating Hostility

Thursday, November 09, 2006


Brush with Death

I made my first work appearance at an NBA game last night, and who did I find myself sharing a building with, but FFH favorite Suge Knight? I didn't sit near him or anything, but I was upstairs and that was probably close enough. I seem to have ascribed Chuck Norris-like powers to Suge, which is fun. We (the reporters, not me and Suge) had a long talk in the press room about Knight's history and whether how best to refer to him in print. I was surprised how quickly I recalled the Vanilla Ice incident, although I had an episode of Entourage recently where that had played a role. Supposedly Knight is working on a reality show. I'm glad to see he's finding ways to keep himself busy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment