Free-Floating Hostility

Tuesday, May 01, 2007


WikiCharity

In filling out my pledge for Berkeley SPH's 2007 class gift, I noticed a space for "This is a gift with my spouse/partner. ______________________(name)." So, fearless readers, I am now accepting nominations for amusing fake spouse/partner names. If you don't suggest anything better, I'm going with Neil B. Formi. Nothing that starts with Haywood, and nothing from The Simpsons, thank you.

3 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger Rich at May 02, 2007 8:54 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Jack Awph

  •   Posted by Blogger Rich at May 03, 2007 7:21 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • i guess i win. i could have thought of a better one, but there was no competition. this is why communism doesn't work.

  •   Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at May 04, 2007 7:03 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I used to run a class gift program. Do public health students have more money to throw around than education students? My guess is no, but a reply envelope with a silly name really would have made my day (and made my boss apoplectic), so go for it.

Post a Comment