Free-Floating Hostility

Saturday, November 20, 2004


Counting Sheep is for Normal People

In other news, Davis had its first murder since 1998 on Thursday. Actually the last shooting took place outside Seattle; Davis just happened to be where the killer got tired of driving and checked herself and her bleeding victim into a motel. This new killer, who apparently fled the scene with a gunshot wound, is still at large. I keep telling myself that he's probably in Illinois by now, but it does make it harder to sleep alone, given that security in our building is limited to the promise of the Valentis' baby waking up if anyone makes too much noise. And my reluctance to sleep alone has gotten me in all kinds of trouble, not the least of which is the Platonic Sleepover on Carman 11 that eventually led to me marrying Mike.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment