Free-Floating Hostility

Tuesday, November 16, 2004


Maalox, anyone?

Is anyone else wondering if the latest cabinet shifts are supposed to be grooming Rice to run for president in 2008? I'm depressed enough about Powell's departure without having to worry about that. I still hold out hope that I'll get a Democratic president before I get an ulcer, but my hope is in no way supported by facts.

4 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger Form at November 17, 2004 5:29 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Interesting...but I do not think so. I think you can rest at ease knowing that systematic generational racism will keep people in the Red States home on election day if she ran. But VP is never out of the question. She would have to hit for the cycle though. Iraq would have to turn out ok. Osama would have to be killed or captured. The US would have to be attack free for the next four years. And there would have to be peace in the middle east. I am hoping for all four. If she could do all the, I would vote for her.

    I am thinking John McCain though, going up against a serious Christain fanatic for the nomination. The Republicans cannot keep everyone happy under their big white tent for long.

  •   Posted by Blogger Form at November 17, 2004 9:15 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Uh oh... better bring back that Maalox....

    http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-me-arnoldads13nov13,0,2582562.story?coll=la-home-politics

  •   Posted by Blogger Anna at November 17, 2004 11:34 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • You really think Arnold's a threat? He's pro-choice. It's hard to see RNC going to bat for him.

  •   Posted by Blogger Form at November 18, 2004 5:07 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I guess you are right. But then again, he is a body builder and Conan the Barbarian, so I thought people would not elect him as Govenor.

Post a Comment