Free-Floating Hostility

Wednesday, November 10, 2004


Heather Locklear is awesome

Heather Locklear may not be one of the great actresses of our time but she sure as hell knows how to pick television series. LAX is probably the best new show of the season. Anna, who wants to phase television out of her life by 2006, hopes NBC cancels it soon.

3 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Blogger Form at November 11, 2004 5:07 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I have no excuse for this, because I have DVR to record shows, but I have not seen "LAX" or "Desperate Housewives." Wait, I know my excuse. My wife gets pissed at me when I watch trashy shows with hot women in them. Anyway. LAX is apparently awesome. What is the deal with "Housewives?" Is it for real? Is it spectacular?

    PS. Can you believe it was 6 years ago that we watched the last epic season of Melrose Place? Since then Heather Locklear has gotten younger...right?

    PPS If you were watching "T.J. Hooker" in 1982, would you have guessed both Locklear and Shatner would be on Prime Time dramas in the year 2004? If I knew how to hyper-text link.. I would have put this in my comment: http://www.tj-hooker.com/

  •   Posted by Blogger Unknown at November 11, 2004 9:26 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I have not seen Desparate Housewives yet, as it is on Sunday night when I am either watching HBO or frantically trying to finish a story for the Monday paper. Comcast promises "on demand" soon, which I'm told allows us to save shows if we want. I'll believe that when I see it. More to the point, you should tell Sharon that Locklear is basically equal parts hot woman and science experiment. Your wife's into science right? How could she counter that argument?

  •   Posted by Blogger Form at November 11, 2004 11:38 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • She is getting a degree in Public Health. I guess Heather Locklear and her fitness might come close to that. Plus LAX will have an SARs or Bio-Terrorism episode eventually, and Sharon will be taking epidemiology soon. I will give it a shot.

Post a Comment