Free-Floating Hostility

Monday, May 15, 2006


Tiesha Sargeant 1980-2006

Last night, my friend Tiesha Sargeant was killed. I wanted to post something like an obituary here, but I'm not up to it. I'm too angry for rational writing. I want the entire world to feel the inappropriateness of dying violently at the age of 26. I loved her very much.

3 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at June 26, 2006 11:05 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • R.I.P. Tiesha...i didnt know her, but i stumbled across this story and had to say a little something...my prayers are with her, and i know shes up there..

  •   Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at August 16, 2006 12:26 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I wanted to tell you that I know how you fell and that I too knew Tiesha Sargeant and she was a great sponsor she was very cool and loving and it hard to hear in school that your sponsor has just past away and it hard because now you have start all over in finding a new sponsor when the one you had knew mostly everything about you and I just wanted to express my feelings and I was to go to the wake but couldnt because no one had told the program when and where the wake would be so i didnt get a chance to say good bye but I know she is watching done on me

  •   Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at September 04, 2006 4:35 PM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • I grew up with Tiesha. Our Fathers are best friends and we were family.My family has not gotten over the shock of her death.I keep thinking about her and wondering so many things.We just have to treasure our memories of this beautiful soul.

Post a Comment