Free-Floating Hostility

Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Drunk Dialing for Smug Marrieds

Anna and I went to lunch together this afternoon where, I'm told, we reprised almost verbatim the conversation we had had Sunday night after my sister's graduation party. I do not remember the first conversation beyond making the phone call because I was wrecked when I did it. Spending a hot afternoon drinking will do that to you.

Among the topics we covered for the second time today: Dave and Sharon's 72-hour West Coast trip, me finding old postcards/love letters/Rosa Parks' autograph in my room, and the actual narrative of Easy Lola's graduation party. Anna was very good-natured about hearing my stories for the second time. She was also good-natured about being drunk dialed, at least from what I remember.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment