Free-Floating Hostility

Saturday, July 02, 2005


Pointless Shooting

Yesterday, FFH acquired a digital camera, thanks in large part to some good advice from Rich, whose old blog was always full of cool photos. We expect nothing less from the new one now that he's back in the US (I realize Brooklyn Heights is not quite the same visual feast as Seville, but at minimum I expect pictures of Rich eating supper shirtless with his new neighbors). Anyway, it turns out that I was not the only one of my co-workers to have acquired a camera this week. In fact, much like the Bagthorpe family, it would appear that the Public Health Sciences staff has a tendency to get the same idea at the same time and individually think themselves geniuses for it. So three of us got cameras this week, and then came around to each other's offices to take pictures and swagger. In fact, before I even had a chance to play with my USB cable, Keith had sent me this, a not-awful picture of me. Since the camera's arrival coincides with Mike's lifting the embargo on posting pictures of ourselves, I am posting it, because not-awful pictures of me are hard to come by when I'm not in the middle of getting married.


No, I don't normally wear Lions T-shirts and jeans to work. I was just after moving a desk. Posted by Picasa

1 Comment(s):

Post a Comment