Free-Floating Hostility

Monday, May 29, 2006
















Me doing Rosie the Riveter in front of the bookcase Dad and I built (with hair falling out of hard hat as usual). Posted by Picasa

1 Comment(s):

  •   Posted by Anonymous Anonymous at June 05, 2006 12:50 AM | Permanent Link to this Comment
  • Brainy, brawny, Brearley. I am BACK in the reading-your-blog biz. And let me tell you, it's good to be where I belong. Generals are over, and they're keeping me in the program, so I'll be procrastinating on the internet for YEARS to come. Now to read the last two months of posts.
    IJM
    P.S. I like the picture of your mother with the lilacs. She has such joy on her face. If only the folks back in the city could see her with _vegetation!_
    P.P.S. I had coffee at Cleopatra's Needle; that's probably while I'm feeling so cheery at 4 in the morning.

Post a Comment